Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Sunday, April 3, 2022

Asian Tuna Steak Salad

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Psalm 73:26


    [26] My flesh and my heart may fail,

        but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.



An ej original recipe!



Tuna thin sliced 

Pan seared salted seasoned tuna cooked in toasted sesame oil drizzled with Asian dressing


Salad with Sweet Slaw 

Iceberg Lettuce, chopped

Cucumber sliced thin with mandolin 

Onion sliced thin with mandolin 

Carrots sliced thin with mandolin 

Red cabbage 

Green cabbage


Asian Dressing

1/4 c Mayo

3 T honey

1 1/2 T rice wine vinegar 

Salt and pepper

1/4 t Dijon 


Sweet Slaw

https://aintnocookinglikemommas.blogspot.com/2016/10/sweet-restaurant-style-slaw.html

No comments:

Post a Comment