Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, April 23, 2022

Honey Soy Rice Wine Wings




































Psalm 92:15


    [15] to declare that the LORD is upright;

        he is my rock, and there is no unrighteousness in him.




Tossing Sauce

3 T olive oil

2 T Soy 

3 T honey

3 t diced Ginger

3 t roasted mashed garlic

Put Ginger and garlic in oil in pan and cook 1 minute.

Add honey and Soy.

Put in large bowl to toss cooked wings.

To finish add diced cilantro or green onions


Wing coating toss

1/2 c cornstarch 

Gallon zip lock

Toss a few wings at a time shaking off excess.


12 wings

Salt and pepper to taste

2 T Soy sauce, light

3 T Rice Wine 

Toss and marinate 30 minutes.

Lightly dry wings.


Spritz with oil.

Cook under preheated broiler for 8 minutes. 

Flip and repeat until internal temp is 170-180 degrees.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment