Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Ham and Cauliflower Bechamel Casserole































This is a excellent alternative to a low carb potato casserole!



 

Psalm 89:26


    [26] He shall cry to me, ‘You are my Father,

        my God, and the Rock of my salvation.’



 An ej original recipe!

 

 

1 head of cauliflower, washed and drained, cut into florets


Lightly salt enough water to cover cauliflower, bring to boil, boil 5 minutes.

Drain well.

Place in greased casserole pan.

Add 1 c diced ham.


Béchamel  sauce  

3 T butter

3 T flour

1-1/2 c milk

1/2 t garlic granules 

1/4 t onion powder

1/4 t salt and pepper


Using same pan cauliflower was cooked in, melt butter, add flour, cook 1 min

Add milk and seasonings, whisking to thicken to desired consistency.

Pour over cauliflower.

Add:

1/2 c Parmesan 



Topping

1/2 c Mozzarella 

1/2 c crushed canned onion rings 

 

Bake 350 degree preheated oven for 20-25 minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment