Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Sunday, April 3, 2022

Stromboli Steak Sandwich




























Psalm 74:12


    [12] Yet God my King is from of old,

        working salvation in the midst of the earth.



An ej original recipe!



1 Filet of beef (slice thin and cut into strips or chopped)

Seasoned with rub of your choice(I use my own)


https://aintnocookinglikemommas.blogspot.com/2010/10/evelyns-rub.html


Gravy ingredients 

Fried seasoned onions

1 can condensed mushroom soup

1/2 t garlic granules


Brioche sub rolls, slightly toasted and melt cheese


Havarti cheese slices or Mozzarella slices 


Gravy instructions

Fry onions in a drizzle of oil.

Sprinkle with a 1/4 t beef base seasoning.

Add can of soup and garlic, do not dilute.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment