Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, April 23, 2022

Teriyaki Chicken Meatballs


































Psalm 92:4


    [4] For you, O LORD, have made me glad by your work;

        at the works of your hands I sing for joy.



Ground Chicken Meatballs

1 lb ground white meat chicken 

1 shallot diced

1 t apple cider vinegar 

1/2 t salt and pepper

Pinch of red pepper flakes

1 t smoked paprika

1 t dried basil

1 t dried thyme

1 t Ginger 

1 t garlic granules 

1 t onion powder

1/4 c panko

1/8 c Saki 

1 t olive oil

14 t ground fennel seed

1/2 t brown sugar

Make and refrigerate for 30 minutes.


Fry in 2 t olive oil until browned on both sides.

Add 1/2 c water and cover.

Cook until internal temp is 165 degrees.

Add garlic teriyaki sauce and simmer 1 minute.

Serve with sticky rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment