Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Friday, January 21, 2022

Sliced Filet of Beef with Briny Cilantro Scallion Relish



































Psalm 19:11-12


    [11] Moreover, by them is your servant warned;

        in keeping them there is great reward.


    [12] Who can discern his errors?

        Declare me innocent from hidden faults.



An ej original recipe!!



2 Beef Filet, seasoned with your favorite rub ( I make one that's delicious) *

Salt and Pepper to taste

Pinch Smoked paprika 

 

Splash of Olive oil in large skillet for frying steaks.

Over medium high heat, heat oil in skillet.

Add steaks. 

Flip to other side to insure even browning.

Cook to medium.

To finish, add 1/8 c Bourbon to fillets.

To serve, slice thin, drizzle relish over slices.

Serve with a baked potato and salad.


*

https://aintnocookinglikemommas.blogspot.com/2020/03/mardi-gras-seasoning-like-on-publix.html


https://aintnocookinglikemommas.blogspot.com/2022/01/briny-cilantro-scallion-relish.html





No comments:

Post a Comment