Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, January 4, 2022

From Scratch Double Chocolate Hot Chocolate



























Genesis 8:21


[21] And when the LORD smelled the pleasing aroma, the LORD said in his heart, “I will never again curse the ground because of man, for the intention of man’s heart is evil from his youth. Neither will I ever again strike down every living creature as I have done.


 

 

 

1/4 c white sugar

1/4 c unsweetened cocoa powder, I used Nestle Toll House 

4 c milk, I used whole 

1/2 c semi sweet chocolate chips

1 t vanilla 


Put cocoa powder and sugar in a medium size pot, whisk together. 

Pour in milk, turn on medium heat, slowly whisk continuously, bring to a light boil, add chocolate chips and vanilla.

This was delicious, just with whipped cream.

You can add whipped cream, marshmallows, spices, etc

No comments:

Post a Comment