Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Friday, January 21, 2022

Briny Cilantro Scallion Relish



































Psalm 19:7-9


    [7] The law of the LORD is perfect,

        reviving the soul;

    the testimony of the LORD is sure,

        making wise the simple; 

    [8] the precepts of the LORD are right,

        rejoicing the heart;

    the commandment of the LORD is pure,

        enlightening the eyes; 

    [9] the fear of the LORD is clean,

        enduring forever;

    the rules of the LORD are true,

        and righteous altogether.



Oh my goodness! 

This is a cross between persillade and chimichurri. 

Countless uses, giving such a fresh taste to all kinds of meats!!

Hope you enjoy my creation.



An ej original recipe!


1 bunch fresh cilantro, cleaned and rough chopped

1/2 c extra virgin olive oil

Salt and pepper to taste

2 scallions, sliced thin

3 T rough chopped Greek peppers

1 t Greek Pepper brine

1/4 c capers, rinsed and drained, diced 

1 T roasted and mashed garlic

1 t sugar


Mix well and refrigerate.

No comments:

Post a Comment