Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Monday, September 6, 2021

Spinach Stuffed Oven Roasted Chicken Breast




































Hebrews 3:13


[13] But exhort one another every day, as long as it is called “today,” that none of you may be hardened by the deceitfulness of sin.



Preheat oven to 400 degrees.

Bake 35-40 minutes or until internal temp is 165 degrees.



Stuffing

3/4 c spreadable cream cheese 

1 large hand full of baby Spinach, my hands are small so I did 2 handfulls

1 T Roasted Garlic, mashed

Mix together and set aside.



4 Boneless skinless chicken breast 

Using a cutting board, make slits, along the length of the breast, being careful not to cut through.

Place parchment on a large sheet pan.

Drizzle olive oil on parchment.

Place breast on parchment and spread out.

Pull apart the slits to accommodate the filling.

Add 1 t of filling to each slit.

Very lightly salt and pepper breast.


Topping

Shredded Parmesan 

Shredded Mozzarella 

Lightly cover each breast with both of the cheeses.

No comments:

Post a Comment