Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, September 30, 2021

Asian White Garlic Sauce Chicken





























 

 

 

 

John 14:1-3


[1] “Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me. [2] In my Father’s house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? [3] And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also.



2 c chopped chicken

2 T mushroom Soy sauce

2 T cornstarch 


Place chicken in bowl, add Soy, mix, add cornstarch.

Set aside.


White Sauce

1& 3/4 c chicken stock, room temp

2 T Mirin

1 T toasted sesame oil

2 T brown sugar

1 T cornstarch 

1/2 t white pepper

Mix and set aside.


Veggies

2 c Broccoli 

1 c chopped Green onions

2 T roasted Garlic, mashed

2 T Pickled Ginger, chopped

1 t olive oil

Stir fry set aside.


Add sauce to skillet and just heat.

Add chicken and veggies into sauce.

When sauce thickens it's ready to serve over sticky rice.



No comments:

Post a Comment