Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Sunday, September 5, 2021

Peach Cobbler with Agave



































2 Corinthians 3:15-18


[15] Yes, to this day whenever Moses is read a veil lies over their hearts. [16] But when one turns to the Lord, the veil is removed. [17] Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. [18] And we all, with unveiled face, beholding the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from one degree of glory to another. For this comes from the Lord who is the Spirit.



An ej original recipe!!


 

Preheat oven to 325 degrees.

Bake 35 minutes until top is lightly brown.


Jar of peaches( I use Costco premium peaches in extra light syrup)

1/8 t each of pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg and allspice

1 t vanilla extract( I make my own)

1/4 t molasses 

1/2 c agave nectar 

1/2 of a lemon squeezed for juice


Drain 1/4 of the juice out.

Reserve the rest.

Bring to boil, add cornstarch slurry for thickening. 

Add to a 8x8 pan sprayed with non stick spray.

Add topping.


Topping

3/4 c pancake or waffle mix

1/4 c sugar

Mix together, sprinkle over peaches.

Slice thin pats of butter and cover dry topping.

Serve with vanilla bean ice cream!!


No comments:

Post a Comment