Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Eggplant Chips


































Isaiah 42:1


    [1] Behold my servant, whom I uphold,

        my chosen, in whom my soul delights;

    I have put my Spirit upon him;

        he will bring forth justice to the nations.




1 Purple egg plant, sliced thin like potato chips

Milk to cover in plastic bag

Soak for 3 days



Before frying, dry with paper towels.

Slightly salt, I used seasoning salt.

Dredge in a mixture of 1/2 c AP flour, 1/4 c cornstarch and 1/4 c cornmeal.

Shake before frying 


Peanut oil for frying

I used my Fry Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment