Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Ham Cheese Egg Breakfast Egg Rolls































Isaiah 55:10-11


    [10] “For as the rain and the snow come down from heaven

        and do not return there but water the earth,

    making it bring forth and sprout,

        giving seed to the sower and bread to the eater, 

    [11] so shall my word be that goes out from my mouth;

        it shall not return to me empty,

    but it shall accomplish that which I purpose,

        and shall succeed in the thing for which I sent it.



An ej original recipe!



Pack of egg roll wrappers 

3 grated hard boiled cold eggs

2 c cooked and cooled hash browns

2 c cold diced ham


2 T half and half

1/4 c spreadable cream cheese


2 shakes Texas Pete's hot sauce 

2 c shredded mozzarella 


Salt and pepper to taste

Dash of garlic granules 

Dash of onion powder

5 diced green onions 



Mix cream cheese and cream together.

Add to other ingredients.

Mix well.

Mixture will be slightly damp.

Fill egg roll wrappers and seal with water.

Fry, bake or use air fryer.

I fried mine in Fry Daddy using peanut oil.



Dipping sauce

1/4 c Mayo

1 t mustard

3 T BBQ sauce

2 shakes Texas Pete's 

No comments:

Post a Comment