Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Friday, June 18, 2021

Whiskey Onion Gravy Covered Ground Beef
































 

Psalm 119:144


    [144] Your testimonies are righteous forever;

        give me understanding that I may live.


 

An ej original recipe!



1 lb ground beef, mash into small chunks, fry until almost done.

Remove from skillet to a plate.

Set aside.



1 extra large onion, cut into strips

2 T Clarified butter

1 heaping T Beef base seasoning 

1/2 t coarse black pepper

1 t Worcestershire sauce

1 t Apple cider vinegar 


Heat butter using same skillet.

Add onions, base seasoning and pepper.

Cook until onions are soft.

Add Worcestershire sauce and vinegar.

Stir.

Remove onions to plate, reserving drippings.


Gravy 

3 T flour

1/8 c Bourbon 

1/8 c cream

1-1/2 c water


In the same skillet, using reserved drippings, add beef back in, once heated move to the side, add flour, stir into beef.

Add onions.

Add Bourbon, water and cream, cook 2 minutes or until thickened.

Serve over sticky rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment