Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Friday, June 18, 2021

Dry Ham Glaze Cheese and Ham Rolls



































Ephesians 5:20


[20] giving thanks always and for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ,



 

An ej original recipe!


Cook temp preheat 375 degrees

Cook time 20 minutes covered, 10-15 uncovered or until lightly browned.



1 pkg of Sister Schubert Parker House style yeast rolls, cut in half lengthwise 

3-4 slices Havarti cheese 

Ham, enough to cover split rolls, I used shredded ham from a half smoked ham that I had Sous Vide


Ham Dry Glaze*

Dijon mustard

Clarified butter



Spread clarified butter over bottom split rolls.

Drizzle Dijon and spread.

Sprinkle dry ham glaze over butter-Dijon mixture.

Next add cheese, then ham.




https://aintnocookinglikemommas.blogspot.com/2014/10/dry-ham-glze.html

No comments:

Post a Comment