Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, June 17, 2021

Skillet Peaches with Agave Drizzle

































Psalm 119:133


    [133] Keep steady my steps according to your promise,

        and let no iniquity get dominion over me.


 

An ej original recipe!



6 ripe peaches, skin on, cut in half and seeds removed

Tiny pinch of kosher salt

Ham dry glaze*

Clarified butter


Put a tiny pinch of salt on cut sides.

Pat a thick teaspoon of dry glaze on cut side of peaches.

Heat skillet and butter.

On medium heat, grill for 5-7 minutes turning occasionally.

Peaches should be slightly browned and soft.

To serve, drizzle agave and add spray whip.



Topping

Agave drizzle 

Spray whip cream



https://aintnocookinglikemommas.blogspot.com/2014/10/dry-ham-glze.html

No comments:

Post a Comment