Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Asian Almond Boneless Chicken

































Revelation 22:20


[20] He who testifies to these things says, “Surely I am coming soon.” Amen. Come, Lord Jesus!



An ej original recipe!

 

 

 

You can cheat and buy ready made chicken strips from Chick Fil A or Zaxbys!


 

Wash lettuce, shred. 

I used Iceberg!

Set aside.


Toast 1 c Almond slices in 1 t clarified butter, set aside.


2 frozen large and thick chicken breast cut lengthwise and then into strips, I got 12 strips, thawed


Dredge

2 c AP flour

1 c cornstarch 

1 t baking powder 

1/2 t baking soda

1 t seasoned salt 

1 t onion powder

1/2 t Black pepper


Mix and dredge chicken.

Set aside.


Heat fry daddy with peanut oil.

Fry in batches of 4 strips.

Weigh down with spider basket.

Drain on paper towels.

Slice into bite size pieces.

Set aside.


Sauce

1 T cornstarch 

1 T water

Make slurry.

Set aside.

 

1 c chicken broth

2 t Hoisin 

2 t Mirin

2 t honey

1/2 t black pepper

Heat in pan, stir in slurry, thicken, set aside.

Add toasted almonds. 


To serve:

Lay shredded lettuce on plate. 

Place bite sized fired chicken over lettuce, ladle sauce on chicken and lettuce.


No comments:

Post a Comment