Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Friday, June 25, 2021

Sous Vide Chicken Roulade





































Psalm 120:1


 [1] In my distress I called to the LORD,

        and he answered me.



An ej original recipe!



Cook time 2:00 hours

Cook temp 150 degrees 


4 large boneless skinless chicken breast, butterflied and flattened

Salt and pepper to taste

 

Bacon grease


Stuffing

Spinach leaves

Havarti Cheese, cut into strips

Fresh Pico de gallo, drained 

Garlic granules 


After the chicken is butterflied and pounded, add a tsp of pico, a few spinach leaves, sprinkle a little garlic and cheese strips.

Roll up.

You can have 4 large rolls or cut each in half and get 8 small.

Place chicken on plastic wrap, such as Saran Wrap, and tightly wrap, squeeze and place in freezer gallon zip lock bag.

Repeat until all rolls are in a line at bottom of bag.

Press all air out then double bag.

Weight down with 2 butter knives.

Remove to plate, rest 5 minutes.

Pat dry.

Heat skillet, add bacon grease and sear. 

To serve, slice into rounds!


No comments:

Post a Comment