Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Spinach and Honey Cajun Rutabaga



































11 I will make my dwelling among you, and my soul shall not abhor you.
12 And I will walk among you and will be your God, and you shall be my people. - Leviticus 26:11-12

1 Rutabaga, cut into thin slices
2 c baby Spinach
1/2 t Cajun seasoning
3 T Honey
1 T Olive oil
1/2 t Garlic granules 
1 heaping T chicken base seasoning 
Water just to cover. 
Boil until rutabagas are knife tender. 
Delicious new creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment