Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, April 21, 2020

My Take On Chicken Pad Thai




































I will sing of the steadfast love of the LORD, forever; with my mouth I will make known your faithfulness to all generations.  - Psalm 89:1


4 oz Rice noodles or angel hair ( I used angel)
Make and set aside.

1/4 dry roasted peanuts, chopped

3 chicken tenders, pounded and cut diagonally 
2 T olive oil
6 Green onions, cut diagonally 
1 c Cabbage, sliced thin
3 T roasted garlic
1/4 t red pepper flakes
1 whisked egg
1 t chives
Salt and pepper to taste
Lime slices 

Tamarind sub
1 T water
2 T Worcestershire sauce
1 T fresh lemon juice
1/8 c tomato paste concentrate 
2 T brown sugar
Mix and set aside.

Sauce 
All the tamarind sub
2 T brown sugar
1 T anchovy paste
1 T Worcestershire sauce
Mix and set aside.

Add oil to wok or large skillet.
Add pepper flakes, garlic, onions and cabbage to oil. 
Stir fry 30 seconds using a wooden spoon.
Add chicken, cook 2 minutes.
Push to side of pan. 
Pour egg down side of pan and whisk to scramble.
Add drained noodles, then sauce. 
Mix all together and add peanuts.
Squeeze lime over all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment