Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Friday, April 17, 2020

Asian Fresh Salmon Sliders

























13 But I, O LORD, cry to you; in the morning my prayer comes before you. 
14 O LORD, why do you cast my soul away? Why do you hide your face from me? 
15 Afflicted and close to death from my youth up, I suffer your terrors; I am helpless.  - Psalm 88:13-15


These were insane!!!

1-1/4 lb skinless Fresh salmon, cut into 1/8  inch chunks
1 c panko, set aside
6 Brioche slider buns, lightly toasted
Divide salmon into 4 equal portions
Take 1 portion to make paste.
Take the rest and put into bowl.

Salmon Paste
2 T Dijon mustard
1 T Mayo
3 T leeks
1 T fresh lemon juice
1/2 t fresh lemon zest
1 t Old Bay
2 T panko

Put into blender, pulse to make a paste.
Add to the bowl of chunked salmon.
Gently incorporate.
With damp hands, make 6 slider size 1/2 inch thick patties.
Place on a sheet of parchment and then on a plate.
Freeze for 30 minutes.
Place panko in plate and pat onto both sides of patties.
Fry in a combo of clarified butter and olive oil. 
Start with 2 T, you might have to add a bit more if they look too dry when you flip.
Oil and butter should be medium high before adding patties.
Fry until crisp on one side then carefully flip and repeat.

Toppings
Soyvay sauce Hoisin Garlic flavor
Thin sliced carrots, cabbage and onions



No comments:

Post a Comment