Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, April 11, 2020

Quick Chicken Nugget Stir Fry





























yet for us there is one God, the Father, from whom are all things and for whom we exist, and one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom are all things and through whom we exist. - 1 Corinthians 8:6


This was easy and delicious!
It only took about 15 minutes.



10 Frozen chicken nuggets or fresh nuggets from fast food
2 T Olive oil

Stir fry chicken on medium heat and chop up.

Add these ingredients to fried chicken.
1 matchstick cut Carrot
1 thin cut sliced Onion
1/2 c sliced Cabbage
1 c small Broccoli florets
2 T Soy sauce
2 T Saki 
1 t Toasted sesame oil

Serve over sticky rice.
I also served with spring rolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment