Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, August 1, 2019

Roasted Jalapeño Cream Sauce



































9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
10 For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong. - 2 Corinthians 12:9-10



1/2 of a diced and seeded Jalapeño that's been fire roasted
1/4 Onion, diced 
 Pinch Sugar
1/2 t Chicken base seasoning 
1/4 c White wine
1 t Clarified butter
1 t Flour

Cool.
Add 2 t sour cream, 1 t Cilantro 

Sauté onions and jalapeño in butter.
Add chicken base seasoning and sugar.
Add flour stirring to incorporate.
Add wine, reduce.
Cool. 
To finish add sour cream and cilantro.
Serve on enchiladas burger.

No comments:

Post a Comment