Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Quick Italian Style Salad







































1 I will give thanks to the LORD with my whole heart; I will recount all of your wonderful deeds. 
2 I will be glad and exult in you; I will sing praise to your name, O Most High.  - Psalm 9:1-2




1 English Cucumber, peeled leaving stripes and chopped
1 tomato, chopped
2 green onions, chopped
Carrot, sliced thin
Small can Black olives, drained and chopped
2 Pepperoncini, chopped
1/4 c Parmesan, grated

Dressing
1/8 c Olive Garden Italian dressing 

Place all ingredients in bowl, put on dressing, cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment