Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, August 29, 2019

Maple Honey Wing Sauce Chicken Legs




































And there is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved." - Acts 4:12





10 -14 chicken legs ( brined, recipe below)
Wing sauce ( I used Sweet Baby Rays)
Butter
Honey
Maple syrup


End Baste sauce (slurry) for crispness 

2 T oil
1 T cornstarch 

Marinate chicken legs in 
1/2 c salt
1/2 c sugar
Water
2 hours

Maple Wing Sauce
1/4 c Butter, melted
1/2 c Maple syrup
1-1/4 c Wing sauce

Bake preheated 375 degree oven for 45 minutes, each side, or until internal temp is 175-180.
Use foil pan and rack with 1 c water in bottom of pan.
Dry legs with paper towels.
Drizzle with maple Wing sauce.
Bake.
Baste at the end with slurry, put back in oven, under broiler to crisp.
Watch closely. 

No comments:

Post a Comment