Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Friday, August 30, 2019

Tea Smoked Rotisserie Chicken






































4 Surely he has borne our griefs and carried our sorrows; yet we esteemed him stricken, smitten by God, and afflicted. 
5 But he was pierced for our transgressions; he was crushed for our iniquities; upon him was the chastisement that brought us peace, and with his wounds we are healed.  - Isaiah 53:4-5





1/2 of a rotisserie chicken, I used Costco brand

Smoking ingredients 

2 T Sugar
1 T Flour
1 t Long grain rice
1 T Tea leaves, cut a tea bag open ( I used orange pekoe for 1/2 of chicken and a apple spice for the other)

Dutch oven with lid
Foil sheets
Round rack

Put foil in Dutch oven.
Place smoking ingredients on foil in order given.
Add round rack.
Add chicken half when smoke begins.
Heat on medium high heat, covered.
Smoke for 15 minutes.
Remove from heat and let sit, covered for another 15-20 minutes.
Cut to serve.
Do the other 1/2 of chicken the same way.
Discard old foil and smoke ingredients.
Repeat same as first time!

No comments:

Post a Comment