Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Friday, May 17, 2019

Roasted Red Pepper Hummus




































26 Help me, O LORD my God! Save me according to your steadfast love! 
27 Let them know that this is your hand; you, O LORD, have done it!  - Psalm 109:26-27






2 T tahini, I made my own using sunflower seeds I toasted, recipe this blog under dip tab
4-6 T tap water
2 T olive oil
1/2 t toasted cumin
1/2 t kosher salt
1/2 t sumac
3 T roasted garlic, mashed
Juice of a 1/2 of lemon
1 can 15 oz size of garbanzo beans, drain and rinsed

Topping
1 t light Olive oil 
1/2 Bell pepper cut in strips, roasted in a splash of olive oil and chopped, set aside
1/2 t sumac

Add all ingredients to food processor except garbanzo beans.
Pulse until smooth, then add beans. 
Pulse 3-4 minutes, stopping to scrape down sides of bowl.
When it's smooth, add to a bowl and top with peppers and oil.

This was delicious! 
Eat with taco chips, pita chips or raw veggies!

No comments:

Post a Comment