Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Lazy Man's Quick Sticky Buns


































I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world." - John 16:33


1 package frozen puff pastry, thawed

Clarified butter
Cinnamon 
Sugar
Crushed smoked almonds 

Lay dough on parchment.
Cover dough with parchment.
Roll the dough out just to thin out.
Brush with clarified butter.
Sprinkle sugar and cinnamon over dough, enough to lightly cover dough.
Leave roll end of dough with no sugar mixture.
The seam won't stick together.
Add nuts.
Roll tightly.
Slice into 2 inch rounds and mash slightly.
Bake preheated 425 degree oven for 20 minutes.
Check for doneness. 
If they look doughy, add 10 minutes.
Rolls should be lightly browned.

Cream Cheese Frosting
1/4 of a bar of cream cheese, softened
3 T butter, softened 
4 T powdered sugar
1 t milk
1 t vanilla 

Using a fork, mash cream cheese and butter until smooth and combined, add sugar. 
Keep mashing to incorporate sugar, add vanilla and milk.
Spread on cooled cooked buns.

No comments:

Post a Comment