Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Friday, May 31, 2019

Apple Bourbon Brown Sugar Boneless Pork Country Ribs




























A wise man's heart inclines him to the right, but a fool's heart to the left.  - Ecclesiastes 10:2


An ej original recipe!

2 lbs Pork country ribs, cut into chunks
1 Grated Apple, I used honey crisp 
2 T olive oil
1 Onion, sliced
3 T Bourbon 
2 T Worcestershire sauce
2 t Soy sauce
1/4 c Brown sugar 
1 t Smoky cumin
1 t salt Smoked salt
1 t Black Pepper
1 t Smoked paprika 
1 c water

Season meat with salt and pepper. 
Brown in Dutch Oven and add rest of ingredients.
Cook covered in a preheated 350 degree oven for 1 hour, take out and stir.
Return to oven and bake an additional 30 minutes.
Stir again.
The meat should fall apart.
Serve over rice or on a bun for a sandwich.

No comments:

Post a Comment