Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, December 22, 2018

Pimento Cheese Bacon English Pea Casserole


































For no one can lay a foundation other than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ. - 1 Corinthians 3:11



An ej original!



1 bag frozen peas
1 c pimento cheese 
1 c mushroom soup
1 T roasted garlic
1/4 c chopped crispy bacon
1/4 c canned onion rings

Topping 
Ritz crackers crumbled 
1/4 c shredded mozzarella cheese 

Bake in a greased pie plate in 350 degrees for 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment