Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, December 1, 2018

Chicken Piccata
































Is not my word like fire, declares the LORD, and like a hammer that breaks the rock in pieces? - Jeremiah 23:29




2 Chicken breast, slice into half and pound thin, squirt a little lemon juice over pieces. 
Dredge in Italian Bread crumbs.
Light Salt, pepper and Smoked paprika each piece. 
Heat 1/4 c of Olive Oil and clarified butter mixture  for sautéing.
Remove chicken to plate.
Use same skillet to make sauce.

Sauce
1/4 c Sauvignon Blanc
2 T Lemon juice
1/8 c Heavy Cream 
1/4 c chicken stock
1/8 c Parmesan
1 t sugar
2 T Limoncello 
1 t rinsed capers

Place wine in skillet and heat.
Add stock, juice, cream, sugar, capers, Limoncello and cheese.
Reduce a little and add chicken back in.
After it's all heated add pasta.


2 c Cooked pasta, Angel Hair, set aside

No comments:

Post a Comment