Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Quick and Easy Hoisin Garlic Shrimp




































By this my Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit and so prove to be my disciples. - John 15:8




10 jumbo red Shrimp
1 Leek
4 large button mushrooms, sliced
1 c Cabbage, thick shredded 
1 t roasted Garlic 
1/4 c Hoisin Garlic sauce, Soy Vay
Splash of Olive oil for stir frying

In the heated oil, stir fry veggies, then add shrimp. 
When shrimp are tender, add sauce.
Serve over sticky rice or thin noodles.


No comments:

Post a Comment