Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Monday, January 29, 2018

White Chocolate Drizzle and Fig Cheese Danish































"Be still, and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!"  - Psalm 46:10



Crust and top
1 can of crescent rolls

Take half of rolls and mash into a deep dish pie plate to form bottom crust.
Cut the other half into strips for lattice top.

Cream cheese filling layer
1/2 c sugar
1 egg
1 bar of softened cream cheese
1 t vanilla 
Beat until creamy.
Add to bottom crust.

1 c fig preserves 
Smear on top of cream cheese filling layer.

Add strips to top to form lattice.
Beat 1 egg white and brush crust.

Bake preheated 350 degrees oven for 30 minutes. 

Drizzle with white chocolate syrup. 






No comments:

Post a Comment