Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Cuban Chicken Burrito Bowl






























Jesus answered her, "If you knew the gift of God, and who it is that is saying to you, 'Give me a drink,' you would have asked him, and he would have given you living water." - John 4:10



Cuban Boneless chicken thighs, pulled, recipe this blog under Cuban tab
Cilantro lime rice, Trader Joe's frozen rice, add lime juice, butter and cilantro 
Black beans, drained and rinsed under hot water
Chopped Mango
Sliced Radishes
Chopped Tomatoes
Thin Sliced Sweet Onion 
Grated Cheese
Honey chipotle dressing, 1 chipotle in adobo mashed with fork , honey, salsa verde, salt and pepper

No comments:

Post a Comment