Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, January 13, 2018

Smoked Almond Crusted Salmon






























But I have trusted in your steadfast love; my heart shall rejoice in your salvation.  - Psalm 13:5


1 piece Atlantic Salmon, mine was 1 and 3/4 lb. skin off
1/4 c chopped Almonds
1/2 t Panko on each piece
1 T Cheese, I used Italian blend
Drizzle Olive oil 
1/2 t Clarified butter 
Lemon juice squeezed

Seasoning
Smoked paprika
Smoked salt 
Cracked black pepper
Garlic granules
A pinch of each one on each piece

Cut the fish into six equal pieces.
In this order, drizzle oil, lemon juice and seasonings.
Next in this order, sprinkle panko, chopped almonds, cheese and clarified butter.

Bake in a preheated 425 degree oven for 14 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment