Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Friday, October 6, 2017

Roasted Hatch Chili Cheese Burger





























6 For thus says the LORD of hosts: Yet once more, in a little while, I will shake the heavens and the earth and the sea and the dry land.
7 And I will shake all nations, so that the treasures of all nations shall come in, and I will fill this house with glory, says the LORD of hosts. - Haggai 2:6-7




2 Seasoned and cooked burger ( I used sprouts 85/15 burger meat and seasoned salt)
Sliced Tomato
Cheddar cheese

Roasted Hatch chili sauce

1 hatch chili, roasted and chopped
Pinch of Onion powder
Pinch of Garlic powder
Pinch of Oregano
1/2 c water

Add seasonings and water to chili.
Cook water out and mash chili.
Spread on bun, place cheese on other side of bun, add cooked burger to melt cheese and top with tomato.

No comments:

Post a Comment