Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, October 21, 2017

Alton's Dry Rub for BBQ Chicken































For godly grief produces a repentance that leads to salvation without regret, whereas worldly grief produces death. - 2 Corinthians 7:10




1 T chili powder
1 T curry powder
1 t adobo powder
1 t ground cumin
1 t smoked paprika
2 t cocoa powder
1 t sugar



Soak chicken in honey, salt and water for 1 1/2 hours. 


Place in gal. Ziploc. 
Add dried chicken pieces and shake.
Grill, pan sear or bake.

No comments:

Post a Comment