Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Jamie's Chicken White Bean Chili



























Why are you cast down, O my soul, and why are you in turmoil within me? Hope in God; for I shall again praise him, my salvation and my God.  - Psalm 42:11



This chili won an award!!



Whole chopped Rotisserie Chicken
1 Can Cannellini Beans
1 small can Green chilis
1 Onion, diced
1 T Garlic
Salt and pepper
1/2 t Cumin
1 Quart Chicken stock
Jar of Salsa Verde 

Garnish
Cheese
Sour cream

Sauté onion and garlic in 1 t butter in small skillet.
Add to pot.
Add stock to crock pot, salsa verde, beans, chilies,chicken and all seasonings.
Cook on high for 2 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment