Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, July 23, 2016

Stir Fry Cream Cheese Cabbage with Bacon Crumbles






Therefore he had to be made like his brothers in every respect, so that he might become a merciful and faithful high priest in the service of God, to make propitiation for the sins of the people. - Hebrews 2:17






1 small head of cabbage
1 t chicken seasoning base
1/2 t smoked paprika
1/2 t dry mustard
1/8 t garlic granules
1 T cream cheese
4 slices of crisp fried bacon, crumbled
1 T reserved bacon grease

Heat bacon grease and add sliced cabbage.
Add seasonings.
Stir fry until tender.
Add cream cheese and stir until melted.
Add crumbled bacon on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment