Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Sunday, July 10, 2016

Limoncello Lime Zest Parmesan Shrimp Pasta






Shall I not punish them for these things? declares the LORD, and shall I not avenge myself on a nation such as this?"  - Jeremiah 5:29








Pasta, cooked al dente and set aside(I used angel hair)
1 lb. cleaned Shrimp
1 medium Onion, sliced
2 T roasted Garlic
1 small batch Asparagus, tips only
2 T Pimentos
2 T Butter
1 t Chicken base seasoning
1/2 c Parmesan 
Cracked black pepper to taste
1/8 c Half and half
1/8 c Limoncello
1/2 of a lime, zest and juice
Splash of Olive oil

Melt butter in oil.
Add onions, base seasoning and asparagus.
Cook 2 minutes, add shrimp, garlic and pimentos.
Cook 5 minutes and add rest of ingredients, except pasta.
Stir fry until sauce thickens slightly and add pasta.
Serve!! Yum!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment