Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, July 28, 2016

Parmesan Reggiano Pasta Shrimp Stir Fry






This makes Jesus the guarantor of a better covenant. - Hebrews 7:22








2 c cooked al dente pasta, set aside

1 lb. shrimp, cleaned
1 lb. tiny asparagus, tips only
2 Bok Choy, chopped
1 leek, chopped
2 T pimentos
1/4 c half and half
1/4 c Limoncello
2 T butter
2 T olive oil
1/4 c Parmesan Reggiano 
Cheese ribbons for garnish 


Melt butter in oil.
Add veggies, pimentos and leeks.
Stir fry until slightly tender.
Add seasonings, cream, limoncello and shrimp.
Stir fry 5 minutes, add cooked pasta.
Add cheese ribbons for garnish.

No comments:

Post a Comment