Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Balsamic Peppered Fig Jam






8 Although he was a son, he learned obedience through what he suffered.
9 And being made perfect, he became the source of eternal salvation to all who obey him,
10 being designated by God a high priest after the order of Melchizedek. - Hebrews 5:8-10






10 fresh figs
1/4 c water
1t balsamic vinegar
1t sugar 
1t honey
1/2 t olive oil
A few turns of Cracked black pepper
Pinch of Smoked salt
1 T diced onion

Add all ingredients to a small sauce pan.
Boil on medium heat.
Cook the liquid out.
Mash with a potato masher.
Serve on breakfast sandwiches, lunch sandwiches or burgers! Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment