Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Sunday, July 17, 2016

Extra Creamy Smoky Stove Top Mac and Cheese

























As you do not know the way the spirit comes to the bones in the womb of a woman with child, so you do not know the work of God who makes everything. - Ecclesiastes 11:5





This was so good, fast and easy!!! 
Hubby loved it!!!
I developed this recipe because he told me he hated dry Mac and Cheese!


1 box penne pasta, cook al dente, drain and set aside

1/2 stick butter
1 T flour
10 oz. Pet milk(evaporated)
1/2 c half and half
1/4 c smoked Gouda
1 1/4 c sharp Cheddar, shredded(reserve 1/4 c for top)
Smoked salt, to taste
Cracked black pepper, to taste
1/2 t dry mustard
1/2 t smoked paprika
1/4 t garlic granules
Pinch cayenne pepper

Melt butter in sauce pan used to cook pasta and add flour, then add pet milk and cream.
Add all seasonings and all cheese except the 1/4 c for the top.
Take off heat and add pasta back in.
Can put in a 13 x 9 pan and top with cheese.
Place under broiler to slightly brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment