Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Stir Fry Super Greens








Proverbs 27
1 Do not boast about tomorrow,
for you do not know what a day may bring.




6 c Kale, Chard, Spinach ( a greens mix I bought at Costco) can eat raw as a salad too
1 onion, sliced
1 T Roasted Garlic
Drizzle of Olive oil for stir frying
1 t Sugar 
Pinch of Pepper flakes
Salt and pepper, to taste
A few shakes of Red wine vinegar

In a large skillet, drizzle oil, heat and add garlic, pepper flakes, salt, sugar, pepper and onion.
Add greens and stir fry until tender.
Drizzle a few shakes of red wine vinegar.
Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment