Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Sunday, June 19, 2016

Rotisserie Chicken Breast Sandwich on Rosemary Parmesan Bread





The righteous who walks in his integrity- blessed are his children after him!  - Proverbs 20:7



1/2 of a Rotisserie chicken breast, pulled
Rosemary Parmesan bread(Costco Bakery)
Tomatoes, sliced
Vidalia Onion, sliced
Smoked Cheddar Cheese, sliced 
Olive Garden Italian dressing, drizzled
Salt and pepper, to taste

Drizzle olive oil on bread, place on grill top and toast, flip and repeat.
Place sliced cheese on one piece of bread to melt.
Start with pulled chicken, next onion, tomato, then dressing and seasonings.
Add a Kosher dill and eat, yummy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment