Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Friday, June 10, 2016

Honey Garlic Roasted Jalapeño Mayo





27 Can a man carry fire next to his chest and his clothes not be burned? 
28 Or can one walk on hot coals and his feet not be scorched?  - Proverbs 6:27-28






An ej original recipe!

1 T Honey 
1 t Roasted Garlic, mashed
1/4 c Mayo
1/2 Roasted jalapeño, seeded
1/2 onion, sliced
Sprinkle of olive oil
3 slices Bacon, cooked crisp and chopped
1/2 of a Lime, juiced
Smoked Salt and Cracked black pepper 


Roast jalapeño over fire.
I do mine on a gas stove flame.
Sauté onion slices in oil.
When onions are translucent add chopped jalapeño, cooked bacon, smoked salt, cracked pepper and roasted garlic.
Sauté until slightly browned.
Mash with a potato masher.
Cool.
In a bowl, add mayo, lime juice, honey and jalapeño onion mixture.
Perfect on a burger!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment