Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Friday, June 10, 2016

Fried Bologna Pimento Cheese Jalapeño Mayo Burger Sliders





But we your people, the sheep of your pasture, will give thanks to you forever; from generation to generation we will recount your praise.  - Psalm 79:13







An ej original recipe!

Beef patties, slider size with a whole in the middle to reduce shrinkage ( love Sprouts 80/20 blend) season with seasoned salt
Bologna, fried
Honey Garlic Roasted Jalapeño Mayo, recipe this blog under sauces tab
Pimento cheese, I used Mrs. Strattons
Sweet Slider Buns, I used Pepperidge Farms


Roll burgers into a patty, place a deep thumb print on one side and season.
Fry in skillet covered with a lid.
These cook quickly.
Open bun, add a teaspoon full of pimento cheese on bottom half of bun.
Next 1/2 slice of fried bologna, followed by the burger patty and top with jalapeño mayo, ending with the other half of the bun.
These are insane!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment