Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Monday, May 9, 2016

Fresh Strawberry and Fig Cobbler






Blessed is everyone who fears the LORD, who walks in his ways!  - Psalm 128:1





4 c Strawberries, quartered
5 oz frozen Figs, quartered
1/2 of a Meyer lemon, juice only
1/2 -1 c sugar, to taste
1 c water

Place water, sugar and lemon juice in pan and bring to a boil.
Add fruit and cook until the fruit resembles pie filling, around 20 min. 
Stir frequently.
Place in a 13x9 pan.
Follow cobbler top directions.


Cobbler Top
1/2 box of a white cake mix, sprinkle on top of cooked fruit mixture
1 stick butter, melted and poured on top of cake mix
Bake 45 minutes on 325 degrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment