Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Monday, May 2, 2016

Flat Noodle Peppered Beef and Cabbage Stir Fry






1 I lift up my eyes to the hills. From where does my help come? 
2 My help comes from the LORD, who made heaven and earth. 
3 He will not let your foot be moved; he who keeps you will not slumber.  - Psalm 121:1-3








2 c Egg noodles, cooked and drained, set aside

1 c left over steak, chopped, I used filet
1 leek, chopped
1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
1 c shredded cabbage
1/2 t Butter-1/2 t olive oil mix
1 t Greek seasoning
1/4 c prosciutto, diced
1/4 c red wine
1/4 c heavy cream
1/4 c water
1/4 t sugar
1 T cream cheese
Salt and pepper to taste



Sauté leeks, bell pepper, cabbage, sugar, seasonings and prosciutto in butter-oil mixture.
Add steak, cream, wine, water, and cream cheese.
Sauce will begin to thicken and you can add the noodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment