Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Broccoli Pimento Casserole with BBQ Pork Skin Cheese Crust







1 Out of the depths I cry to you, O LORD! 
2 O Lord, hear my voice! Let your ears be attentive to the voice of my pleas for mercy! - Psalm 130:1-2







1 lg. Bag Broccoli florets
1 c Canned Onion rings 
1 Cream of cheddar soup
1/8 c Pimentos
1/4 c Sour cream
1/8 c heavy cream
1/4 t Garlic granules

Crust
1 bag BBQ pork skins
Italian cheese blend 

Steam broccoli.
Layer broccoli in a 13x9 pan and add onion rings.
Next add the soup, pimentos, sour cream, cream and garlic.
Stir well.
Top with cheese crust and bake 350 degrees for 25 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment